7.11.2011

Happy B-day Wimi!-a Virtual B-day card

If you didn't now already from my previous post...  Today WiMi turns 3!  What a glorious three years it has been.  Some of you have had the extreme pleasure of meeting WiMi first-hand , others through FaceBook, Twitter, and of course FatherEd.  Regardless... you know what amazing young men they are becoming and what they mean to me.  Please take a minute to sign (via comment field) and share your b-day wishes. I'll be sure to share with them when old enough. 

Also, if you should feel so generous,  in lieu of gifts (WiMis pretty blessed) , please help support one of WiMi's favorite destinations/organizations.... the Taft Museuem of Art, by clicking here to make a donation or purchase a memebership.  Thanks. 





Happy Birthday to my sons….
It is said that you can’t be friends with your children…  I beg the differ.
If the definition of a friend is one who is there through the best and worst of times…
One who from teaching you learn…
One from nurturing you also grow ….
One for loving you are loved more…
All my life I’ve been looking for my best friend(s)…  Never would have thought I’d find one in you guys.
Love you both so much,
Happy Birthday
Daddy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share & Enjoy

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More